Job Position: Communications Lead
To support New Beginnings Homes ministry through excellent, relevant, and engaging communications of all forms. To create awareness and action in our community. To share the Gospel message, stories of hope, and the message of the ministry.
● Create content and manage all Social Media platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
● Maintain the NBHomes blog
● Maintain content on the ministry website(s)
● Maintain our local resources list online
● Help to create and maintain forms and documents for ministry use
● Help to keep google document files organized and up to date
● Create, send, and order monthly e-newsletters and quarterly printed newsletters
● Take and edit professional grade photos for ministry use and personal use for our residents
● Create, edit, and publish video content for ministry use
● Design all printed graphics, images, and campaign materials needed for events and fundraisers including: invitations, flyers, posters, banners, cards,
● Create, manage, and maintain NBHomes produced workbooks, welcome binders, guidelines, program materials, chore charts, etc.
● Be available for public speaking needs including: info booths, church presentations, youth group services, etc.
● Network with like minded organizations by attending meetings etc.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
● Personal knowledge of Jesus christ as Lord and Savior and exhibits Christian fruit and
integrity in attitudes and actions
● Self starter
● Completion of Discipleship Training School with Youth With a Mission
● Assessment/diagnostic ability
● Strong administrative/organizational skills
● Positive personal interactions
● Excelent writing/communication skills and experience
● Photography and videopgraphy skills and expereince
● Strong editing skills
● Social media skills
● Experience working with Canva and other design programs
● Experience working with women and children preferred
● Fully supportive of the mission of NBHomes and its leaders
● Ability to show Christian compassion and encouragement
● Positive attitude
● Faithful attendance in a local church
● Neutral regarding the options of adoption versus single parenting for unmarried pregnant
● Committed to the institution of adoption, the sanctity of human life, and sexual
abstinence outside of marriage
Length of Commitment:
2 years, with hopeful extensions in 6 month increments
This is a volunteer position. Housing and meals could be available but is not gauranteed (more conversation is needed)
Flexible full time hours. Generally, 9am-5pm with 2 days off per week. You may be required to work some nights or weekends depending on events or needs. Three weeks vacation (21 days) per year.
Regular feedback will be provided. The staff assistant will be evaluated at 30 days, 60 days, 90
days and quarterly thereafter.
To apply or learn more please email email@example.com or call 253.353.2229